- EXCEPTIONAL PERFORMANCE : The 26” wheels and 1.95” high-volume e-cruiser tires deliver a luxuriously smooth ride. At the heart of the ebike is our large capacity 12.5 AH lithium-ion battery,The 250W motor lets you go As fast as 16 mph for up to 35 miles .You can charge on/off the ebike by your convenience.
- HIGH SPEED GEAR SHIFT SYSTEM : Front and rear mechanical disc brakes Disc brakes for reliable all-weather stopping power. 21-Speed gear increases hill-climbing power, further range variation, and greater terrain adaptability.
- EXTREME COMFORT: This pedal-assist bike’s inclusive design includes a low step-through frame for easy mounting and dismounting. The wide swept-back handlebar helps you ride with an upright, relaxed riding posture. Adjusting Setting -- Making the Stem Length small changes can bring about noticeable improvements in comfort.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL: With light and designed to last, luminum alloy frame, makes it easy to maneuver . Aluminum Alloy double-walled rims are for greater durability as well as faster ride with less drag. A high- strength front suspension fork can take your riding comfort.
- 3 WORKING MODES : E-bike & Assisted bicycle & Normal bike, you can choose the E-bike to enjoy a long time travel, and also exercise. Combining two modes would be a better choice.
ANCHEER electric bike is a leading icon of e-bikes. For years, ANCHEER has been not only dedicating to innovation, cutting-edge technology and high-quality materials, but also providing cost effective e-bikes, to satisfy riders' various needs of transportation and even desire of exploring sports & outdoors life. Just ride freely with ANCHEER!
Packs All Your Need ---- A Perfect All-around Lifestyle Bike
The 2020 ANCHEER 26" City Electric Bike is a perfect all-around lifestyle bike, suitable for both urban environments as well as trails in the country. Inspired by the spirit of sports and outdoors, it represents commuting and leisure.There is a sleek design aluminium frame and battery pack integrated with fame, adjusting setting for enhanced ergonomics.
Main Components & Electric System：
Kindly note: Our model is 6'1"
- Frame: Aluminum alloy
- Brake: Front and rear disc brakes
- Fork: High strength aluminum fork
- Derailleur: 6 Speed Gears
- Rims: Aluminum double-walled rims
- Wheels: 26’’X1.95 Wheels
- Vehicle weight: About 50 lbs
- Load capacity: 330lbs
- Meter: LED 3-speed level meter
- Lithium-ion Battery: 36V 12.5Ah
- Maximum speed: 19mph
- Mileage: 35miles(throttle mode)/45miles(pedal assist mode)
- Charging time: 6-8 hours
- Motor: 36V 250W high speed brushless gear motor
Meter Operation Instructions:
1. Press the M key for 2 seconds to turn on/off. The default value is level "low".2. Press“+”button to increase pedal assist level from “low" to“mid" and “high". Level “High” is the maximum power of PAS, which will bring you faster speed while pedaling.3. Press“-”button to decrease pedal assist level from “high" to"mid"and“low".4. Press“-" button till all the three pedal assist level indicators are off to enter into pure electric mode: Just enjoy your ride by simply twisting the throttle.
12.5 AH Removable Lithium-ion Battery
The battery is super-secure while riding and easy to remove, it can be charged at any household outlet on or off the bike.
Battery range of 35 miles (depends on the weight of the rider, the mode of use, the gradient etc.)
All-In on Comfort
Lets you ride with minimal stress on your shoulders, neck and lower back. The wide, swept-back bars feature a slight upward pitch that helps keep your wrists in a natural, comfortable position even on long rides. Overall, you’ll cruise with a more natural, relaxed posture.
26 inch anti-slip wear resistant tire
Built around a lightweight and rugged aluminum alloy frame for performance, efficiency and durability, keeps the bike easy to manoeuvre.
Easy on Easy off
Three riding modes let you perfectly adjust the ride to your liking: pedal-only, throttle-only or pedal-to-go. With pedal-activated assistance, you can feel superhuman again. Effortlessly cruise down the street or around the neighborhood and let it deliver that extra ‘oomph’ you need to finish errands or commute to campus. Whether you want to pedal to your destination or let the motor do all the work — or a little bit of both